Monday 13 June 2011

IOW

Would have loved to have been at Isle Of White this weekend...it always seems like the quintessentially British Rock festival, one main stage packed with the bands of the moment. Plus this year the festival played host to Kate Moss's star studded hen do. It was a major washout but I was still on the look out for the best looks this morning...here are my favourite looks from Vogue and LOOK Mag.






















This time next week i'll be packing for Glastonbury and trying to learn all the words to Beyonce's Greatist Hits, reallllly hope I won't have to be packing my raincoat and wellies, i'd much rather be stressing about DM tanlines and aftersun.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Hannah. I'm going to glastonbury too, wooo! perhaps I will see you there.

    the only good thing about rain at glastonbury would be that I'd get to wear my new Hunters that I bought especially for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete