Saturday 31 December 2011

SALE RAIL

This year I promised myself to avoid sales and buying into highstreet looks which have already passed, but of course I had to take a look at what was on offer. The Topshop sale rail has been the hiding place for several of my wardrobe staples and once again the online sale hosts a few piece which would make welcome editions to my wearable collection.



Metallic Slip by Boutique £40
Ponyskin Wedge Boots £45
Sun and Moon Ponio £6.25
Dalmation Print Sailor Dress by Unique £80
Bomber Jacket £30
Silver Platform Moccasins £30
Metallic Cigarette Pants £18
Fur Clutch £15


Whilst the fun fur bag, hairband, metallic slip and parka nod to the 1990's comeback look. The cigarette pants paired with an almost sheer white tee and a beanie would be a great Spring transition look introducing s/s favourites pastel shades, with an air of futuristic sports aesthetic. Now to the Unique dress, yes I know that dalmation may well have had it's day but it made a great change from leopard print and this dress could be great for summer daytime dressing paired with Vans shoes. And finally to the heels, I just can't help myself when it comes to shoes, pair the ankle boots with white ankle socks and wear all spring, whilst the sliver platforms could be added to jeans and a tee and instantly make it look polished and considered.

Here's hoping there are still a few bargains to be had when my loan drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment