Monday 2 January 2012

MAYA VILLIGER FOR OYSTER

I can never go on a trip to London without stocking up on magazines from the bountifully stocked news agents of Soho, on my last trip in picked up the latest indulgent issue of Self Service, Notion; a magazine which I first bought years ago and is a great compilation of music and fashion, and finally a magazine which I hadn't seen before, Oyster. The Austrailan publication has to be one of my new favourites, I adore the simple yet graphic layout, the probing interviews; this issue features James Blake, Aubrey Plaza and Kreayshawn, and the fashion shoots. Which leads me to Maya Villiger, I fell in love with the quirky yet casual nature of her photography in 'Dolphins for ALL' a shoot which features models in their everyday favourite clothes pictured with great new accessories. Here are a few visuals from the shoot as well as some out-takes which I have pulled from Maya's great blog 'Turned Out' full of her photographs and cut and stick moodboards which I really like. 






















You can see Maya's blog 'ERE and check out Oyster Magazine's webpage 'ERE .... their TUMBLR is sweet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment