Wednesday 9 March 2011

WAH

So after a bit of a break..I sat in front of a pile of magazines and my laptop today and am most defiantly re-inspired...I now have an A4 sheet of paper in front of me covered in a list of thinks to share on my blog.

I'm going to start with....WAH and Bleach of Dalston.


It unusual for me to be interested in hair or make up..infact I almost always bypass these pages in magazines, but WAH and Bleach seem so different, new and fresh...fresh in the grungiest east London kind of way possible. I'm loving the ad above...two super very fitting muses for the sister brand.

WAH is the home to amazing nail art...here's a few of my favourites, but see more on their page 'ERE.

Some of the styles on offer.


Prada-esque stripes.


A Versace scarf look.


Amazing crackle look.

After attempting the nail marbling trend...which I don't advise...I going to give the crackle look a go, Barry M has launched it's own crackling nail varnish, layered with something sparkly it should look very WAH on a budget.

NEXT...there's Bleach, the little sister of WAH. The coolest dye jobs going at the moment are created in Bleach's salon. ..and since my hair seems to have doubled in length since I started uni i'm really feeling the dip dye trend. 

Plus love the design on the store it looks so homegrown and makes a great change from pretentiously polished slickly designed hair salons which are so often famed.


Here's a few looks from their Lookbook.

Loved this quote from the webpage about the begining of WAH being set up for...'girls who loved their Nike sneakers as much as their Prada wedges.'

No comments:

Post a Comment