Tuesday 29 March 2011

ALPHA

After a day of hunting for photographers for a Photography Brief I have discovered some great new image makers who I had never heard of before..but my favourite find of the day was Inez and Vinoodh, not because of their ostensible photographic composition or tone, but because of the post production and artist direction they apply creative great depth and sophistication of mediums. 
















This photographic duo have come to attention at the perfect time to influence both my Photographic Brief and also my personal endeavours to become more creative graphically. Having worked with Balenciaga, Viktor and Rolf and Stella McCartney to name a mere few I was suprised at not hearing the names of Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin before.

But the best thing I found while researching these guys a little further was this beautifully crafted alphabet which encompasses the ideas of fashion image and graphic additions I was considering for my own Easter Project of....creating my own alphabet. Lucky!


Here's my first attempt..it has a long way to go..and another 25 letters too!

My Prada J....Perhaps a Jil Sander or Jean Paul Gautier look would work better though, a nice underlying theme to add to my alphabet!


2 comments:

  1. :O Hannah these are sick dalin! So bloody jealous you had this idea and I didnt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one hannaaaaah! your a talented one ayee!!

    ReplyDelete