Tuesday 5 April 2011

OTHERWISE OCCUPIED

Just a little post.. because I miss blogging!

I found this today and whilst I love it, it also provides the perfect hint as to what has been keeping me so occupied that I haven't blogged in so long!


Read more about Aurel Schmidt's piece 'ERE  

Since i've been gone, I have also...

Paid a visit to Lucy In Disguise and ogled over tape decks crammed with gold chains alongside Lily Allen's vodka and coke stained prom dress and the most amazing vintage Chanel Sunglasses....
Failed miserably at spending a fortune in the Oxford Circus Topshop...
Found an amazing newsagent in Soho that stocked Self Service...and proceeded to spend £18 on a copy...
Visited the hairdresser clutching a photo of Rachel Bilson's beachy ombre hair...
..and finally, found some much longed for pieces in the form of the perfect open weave jumper and navy peg leg trousers in New Look..of all places!

I really hope to make an far more interesting and informed post very soon xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment