Thursday 28 April 2011

ALPHA2

So after this post 'ERE I set to work crafting my alphabet inspired by the work of Inez and Vinoodh and here it is...still needs some work, I want to print it out and add some details in pen as well as adding little handwriting notes next to each letter, A is for for Acne...Z is for Zac Posen.

Each letter is inspired by a different designer, I used images from either their advertising campaigns or catwalks to carve into a letter. The layout needs lots of rethinking but I love the letters as they are individually and would really like some feedback about where to go next.





Here are some of my favourites...

G is for...Givenchy

M is for...Marc Jacobs


R is for...Rodarte



U is for...Topshop Unique



and, V is for....Viktor and Rolf.

Still needs more work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment