Friday 18 March 2011

H&M MAG







I love these images from H&M's magazine. True 1970's 'band aid' this shoot really reminds me of Almost Famous. I love the references to music because it doesn't take an insider to know how much music influences fashion and vice versa. This girl is a little bit Bianca Jagger, a little bit Lux from the Virgin Suicides.

I love the 1970's female perfection look.
Possibly one of the sexiest eras, with wild child treases and figure hugging denim but everything feels so naturalistic. Topshop Unique were so on the money last September.

This is my favourite piece from the ready to wear collection now available online, shame it costs the same amount of money as a festival ticket eh!?



...you can read more about my obsession with this collection 'ERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment