Sunday 10 July 2011

BAND GEEK

The summer always marks the time in which I discover new bands and artists and after checking out a few new talents or rediscovering a love for bands who have been around for a fair while I guess I should share some. It's interesting that I'm about to share 5 amazing songs by bands when I have been all about electronic music and DJ's for the past 8 or 9 months.







..and you have no idea how much I wish I was an Latitude this coming weekend to see Suede, it even involved a desperate, yet failed, bid to become an Oxfam Steward.

Anyway, I seem to share a lot of music with you through this blog. What I listen to relates so closely to my mood and therefore the way which I think and dress, and of course on a far wider scale the musical tastes of the moment impact on the way designers think and in turn what we will be wearing. So what comes first. The Music or the Style? Kind of interesting huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment