Friday 15 July 2011

RI SHOES

I stumbled across some footwear certainly worthy of noting when I had a quick stroll through my local newly refurbished River Island store yesterday. The prices are great too, a really diverse and strong collection. You can see all of the footwear River Island has on offer 'ERE. But for now my top 5 have to be....



(Clockwise from Top)

Deep Red Ankle Boots £65, I adore this deep cranberry colour paired with the worn suede and cuban heel. These may just have to be my winter boots.

Black Buckled Shoe £35, the cutest school girl style shoe would add a preppy air to ripped denim shorts, a band tee and a hard edge leather jacket.

Red Wedge Ankle Boot £35, a perfect colour pop to add to black cigarette tight jeans and a grey slouchy tee.

Block Heel Loafer Shoes £60, a tribal/city girl mash up, these remind me so much of the Vogue Style Hunter Shoot....if you missed that look 'ERE

Black Buckle Brogues £40, because just this week my friend Cherry and I were longing for a pair of Brothel Creepers and these come without the slightly orthopaedic looking sole.



Tomorrow: Look out for snaps off all of the bargains I hunted today in the local charity shops...a vintage Cacharel silk blazer for £1.50 and a seemingly revolting shirt dress with amazing potential. 


1 comment: