Tuesday 2 August 2011

5:3

My oh my, sorry this is taking me so while, i've been super busy over at RV, but have loads of thing I can't wait to share with you on here!!

For now though, let's continue with the 5 big trends....



Number 3, Art College, the new hippy.


It's next seasons: Swedish Bohemia, the hippy bohemian vibe continues but for A/W think blanket coats and layers.


Moodboard: My own featuring Topshop's take on the Swedish Summer look.



Art College Was Seen On The Catwalks Of...



Art College is: Blanket Coats, a traveller and cultured look, refined hippy, youthful, layered, lots of bold prints, textured, Rachel Zoe Boho, LA.

Shop the look at: Asos, Zara, Beyond Retro.


The Mood For Dressing:



What hannabytes Says: This is one of my favourite looks, I love the LA cool combined with a bohemian arty and travelled look, i'll be hunting for Aztec, flared denim and furs.


No comments:

Post a Comment