Monday 15 August 2011

ESCALE A L.A.




I've been meaning to share this amazing fashion shoot with you ever since I curiously purchased a copy of Vogue Paris to ease the boredom of working the cloakroom one night at my bar job. I was hoping to find some interesting visuals, something new to blog about and I fell in love with this amazing collection of a staggering 64 full page images. The shoot entitled, Escale A L.A, is unsuprisingly shot in L.A, and featured locations which I adore, they seem a little fictional and depict muscle beaches and dreamly 1950's surburbs. The photography is all down to Inez and Vinoodh, whilst styling lay in the hands of three of the greats, Parisian perfection Emmanuelle Alt, proprietor of undone styling Melanie Ward and Suzanne Koller of my much adored Self Service Magazine. The models once again embody the elite of now with a line up of Freja Beha Ericksen, Lara Stone, Natasha Poly, Arizona Muse, Isabeli Fontana and Raqual Zimmerman. As if this shoot couldn't get any more desirable a threesome of Venice Beach's finest long haired boys feature in many of the shoots, and I am oh so partial to the surfer look.

So i'm not sure I can indulge in posting each and every image from the indulgent collection but here are my very favourite;



















No comments:

Post a Comment