Wednesday 10 August 2011

LOOK A/W SHOW

How fitting to follow my recent collection of posts, Look Magazine are offering a fantastic opportunity to write for them during London Fashion Week, and here I am bidding for a chance to be a part of it through my blog.




I've always been a fan of Look Magazine as they are one of the few fashion publications that has a sense of realism for the amount of money the average style loving Brit girl can splash out on her own look, yet they still bring a forefront of great styling and fashion news each week.

An opportunity to gain such an exciting and influential opportunity through my blog is extremely inspiring, amongst the Fashion Toast's, Style Rookie's and Sartorialist's of the blogosphere are girls and guys alike vying to share their fashion insight and personal style with the online world. I work hard to create something I hope others will enjoy to view and read and it would be amazing to share my fashion forethought with Look readers...whilst soaking up the electric atmosphere of a catwalk show and previewing some great attainable yet beautiful highstreet pieces of course!

So, to Look, please take a look over my blog, I hope it shows you that I am dedicated, always interested and a keen observer of fashion trends.  This opportunity to blog for a publication as reputable as yourselves would truly be a highlight of my fledgling fashion career.


Please check out my coverage of the LFW Autumn Winter shows, I was truely hooked to my laptop for a week and loved every minute even if I was only sat at my desk;






No comments:

Post a Comment