Wednesday 10 August 2011

SO..WHO WILL YOU BE?

That's the five trends I feel are important for the coming Autumn and Winter but just who will you decide to be?


The Naughty Rebel Metal Groupie, The Refined and Androgynous Mod, The Bohemian and Artsy Californian College Girl, The Slighty Unhinged Eclectic Lady or The Jewel Toned Heritage Goddess.

The characters which will define next season are very bold and diverse and it will be so interesting to see which of the A/W 2011 girls reigns the on the streets of the UK as well as who the celebrity trend setters embrace.

As for me I just can't decide, whilst I adore the simplistic Mod look I feel my style sits somewhere between the Art College Girl and her Rebel Rebel counterpart. And as it appears that summer is already over i'm going to start hunting to the perfect buys now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment