Saturday 22 October 2011

METRONOMIX

Without a doubt my song of the summer was The Bay by Metronomy, I saw the band themselves play it at Glastonbury and Bestival whilst DJ's were dropping it all over the shop at Field Day. So when Erol Alkan, one of my favourite dj's tweeted about this tune I had to give it a listen...and true to form, it's perfect. I loved the original track but this Ewan Pearson remix might just become my new track crush.


Perfect tune for a night in with a cosy new jumper, obsessive Pinterest pinning and chocolate cake...which is exactly what my evening has involved.



2 comments:

  1. so strange, i've been pinteresting to a soundtrack of metronomy tonight. such a perfect combo, right? Shame I didn't have the chocolate cake :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody love Pinterest Shannon!! And Metronomy...just bloody love them too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete