Wednesday 16 February 2011

Beautiful Garbage

Fitting because I did wake up in my make up.


And although I LOVE to hate her, Courtney Love looked great in Givenchy couture at the ELLE style awards.


I've always been a bit of grunge girl at heart and although she is a murderous mess Love is an original pin up for the herion chic 1990's Grunge look...and music scene. Can totaly image her in all the garments from my Topshop Neo Grunge Hippy Moodboard.

When she's not looking like a bad plastic surgery nightmare Love actually champions great style.


Performing at Paris Fashion Week 2011


From Love Magazine


By Jan Welters for The New York Times.



Love these photos of her my David Roemer.

I think I engage with her images because like her..no matter how pretty the dress I always look a little ragged and black eyed.

Love is bitter sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment