Sunday 27 February 2011

DRAW

I have been such a naughty girl....and put Sasha and cider way before blogging this weekend. So i'm going to start making up for it now!

So here's some doodles i've been experimenting with. They're kind of half traced and half free drawn. I used a copy of Rika Magazine to find some images. Taped over some tracing paper so I could use the basic shapes and proportions but still add my own details and drawing style...and of course I little hint to my blog address.

I'm liking the simplicity of these but might have a go at adding some colour or some pattern swatches. If anyone has any pointers of how to do that in Photoshop..le' me knowww.

See more from Rika (..which is actually a clothes brand that produces seasonal publications..) 'ERE



And here's another based on the Opening Ceremony ad's...had a little play with it to come up for this design to use in a uni presentation about US Retailing and how it could be transferred to the UK. The UK store is loosely based on Harrods, I wanted it to look kind of regal.

No comments:

Post a Comment