Saturday 19 February 2011

POSE

There at least three reasons behind this post:

1) I am currently pursuing an application to intern at Storm over the summer.
2) London Fashion Week has begun it's parade of beautiful faces.
3) I am getting excited for Channel 4's new documentary The Model Agency (see clips and interviews 'ERE.)
...4) I get to muse over beautiful faces which is far more fun than note making on Post Modernism.

Siri Tollerod


In Lula Magazine

For Miu Miu A/W 2010

Actually..I loved every girl from this Miu Miu campaign

Lindsay Wixson


For Miu Miu


The most amazing dolls rosebud lips.

Daphne Groeneveld


Yes she's 15


But she can look amazingly polished and preened.

Hannah Holman


Love her bare look


..and the strength and grit of her face.

Alessandra Ambrosio


Looked amazing with dark hair and bleached brows on the cover of Love. Goodbye Girl Next Door Pretty.

Karlie Kloss



Can flick from Teenaged Hick to amazing Americana Goddess in a moment.

Freja Beha Erichsen



I just completely love her. Love her hacked main of hair. Love the angles of her face. Love her tattoos.

Bambi



Stunning and alluring but such a tomboy at heart. Plus she opened one of my favourite shows of S/S11, Topshop Unique.

Erin Wasson




Female perfection. She's the one I want to be. She just oozes sex.


Beauties.
x








No comments:

Post a Comment