Friday 11 February 2011

ASOS SWOT

Realising that I need to step it up in the work experience department i've been list making and contact hunting all week.

On my list is ASOS..it may just be top of my list. I've created (rather haphazardly) a few moodboards based on the trends ASOS has identified with for Spring using garments and accessories from their site.

I'd love some feedback..i'm not 100% on them...think my creativity has been sapped by being at home surrounded by too much chocolate and TV this week. 

So there's Colour Blocking..


1970's


..and then College Girl....


I think College Girl is my favourite..mainly because I love the grey jumpsuit with it's super cropped tanned leather overlay and i'm also feeling pretty tempted by the varsity jackets popping up on the highstreet.

On the subject of ASOS..get on their Facebook page now. A link sprang into my Facebook newsfeed today and introduced me to ASOS Marketplace (have a look HERE). Some great online boutiques as well as loads of amazing and inspiring street style.

Also...LIKE the Facebook page and enter the competition to win your most favourite thing from their online store..a winner every hour.

I've got my fingers crossed for these....
Love the simple and also vintage styling of the front of the shoe with the futuristic perspex block heel. 
BE MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment